330G Skid Steer
- John Deere
- Skid Steers
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1362 kg (3,000 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 66 kW (88.5 hp)
- Operating Weight: 4495 kg (9,900 lb.)
- LIFT HEIGHT 3.35 m (132.0 in.)(11 ft.0 in.)
- GROSS HORSEPOWER 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- BUCKET BREAKOUT FORCE 3450 kg (7,600 lb.)
- RATED OPERATING CAPACITY 1362 kg (3,000 lb.)
- OPERATING WEIGHT 4495 kg (9,900 lb.)
- NET HORSEPOWER 66 kW (88.5 hp)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
Swing open the rear door and tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 330G and 332G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for standout performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan in high-debris applications for quick core cleanout.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from skid steer bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 330G and watch productivity soar.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Cab & Controls
Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
Three-way switchable controls between EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes. Includes switchable accelerator/decelerator with right-side foot pedal when operating in ISO or H-pattern joystick-control mode.
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|