324G Skid Steer
- John Deere
- Skid Steers
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1221 kg (2,690 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 55.0 kW (74 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 52.5 kW (70 net hp)
- Operating Weight: 3496 kg (7,700 lb.)
- BUCKET BREAKOUT FORCE 2724 kg (6,000 lb.)
- RATED OPERATING CAPACITY 1221 kg (2,690 lb.)
- LIFT HEIGHT 3.20 m (126.0 in.) (10 ft. 6 in.)
- OPERATING WEIGHT 3496 kg (7,700 lb.)
- GROSS HORSEPOWER 55.0 kW (74 hp)
- NET HORSEPOWER 52.5 kW (70 hp)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Easy Maintenance: Cab foot-well area can be washed out in a matter of minutes. Glove-friendly removable side windows make cleaning easier.
- Optional JDLink™ provides machine data and health alerts to help you decrease costly downtime.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from skid steer bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
Cab & Controls
- Easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator’s skills, for more everyday productivity.
- Spacious, comfortable cab is even more tightly sealed to keep out noise and dust. Available options include a four-season cab, Bluetooth® radio, and heated seats.
- Excellent all-around visibility has been further enhanced with customer-inspired side lighting and rearview camera options.
- Industry-leading bucket breakout forces and auxiliary flow
- The 324G’s height to hinge pin is 10 ft. 6 in. to easily load high-sidewall dump trucks, feed mixers, and hoppers.
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||79 (21)|