320G Skid Steer
- John Deere
- Skid Steers
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Rated Operating Capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 51.7 kW (69 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 49.4 kW (66 net hp)
- Operating Weight: 3246 kg (7,150 lb.)
- RATED OPERATING CAPACITY 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- NET HORSEPOWER 49.4 kW (66 hp)
- LIFT HEIGHT 3.10 m (122.2 in.) (10 ft. 2 in.)
- OPERATING WEIGHT 3246 kg (7,150 lb.)
- GROSS HORSEPOWER 51.7 kW (69 hp)
- BUCKET BREAKOUT FORCE 1905 kg (4,200 lb.)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
Cab & Controls
- Easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator’s skills, for more everyday productivity.
- Spacious, comfortable cab is even more tightly sealed to keep out noise and dust. Available options include a four-season cab, Bluetooth® radio, and heated seats.
- Excellent all-around visibility has been further enhanced with customer-inspired side lighting and rearview camera options.
- Redesigned cab features an improved door seal with integrated chinstrap and glove-friendly removable side windows.
- Industry-leading bucket breakout forces and auxiliary flow
- Easy Maintenance: Cab foot-well area can be washed out in a matter of minutes. Glove-friendly removable side windows make cleaning easier.
- Optional JDLink™ provides machine data and health alerts to help you decrease costly downtime.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from skid steer bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||79 (21)|