995 Reversible Plow
- John Deere
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
- Moldboard frame pivots with the bottoms
- Plastic moldboard and steel shins
- Landsides with wedges
- Front gauge wheels
- + Expand All
- - Close All
V-style mainframe distributes weight for good penetration
The V-style mainframe of the 995 Moldboard Plow distributes weight for good penetration.
The mainframe is made of high-strength 178-mm x 102-mm (7-in. x 4-in.) tubing that is 8-mm (5/16-in.) thick to handle the stress of high-horsepower tractors working in tough ground conditions.
Rear gauge wheels come in standard equipment
Two front and one rear gauge wheels are standard equipment on the 995 Moldboard Plow:
- Equipped with 6.70-15 tires for good flotation
- Easy turnbuckle adjustment on rear gauge wheel
- Adjustable front gauge wheels limit the plowing depth to 356 mm (14 in.)
Moldboard frame pivots with the bottoms
All 995 Moldboard Plows use only one set of bottoms.
The moldboards are reversed laterally by a hydraulic cylinder that is standard equipment. There are several advantages of this design over traditional two-way roll-over plows with two sets of bottoms:
- Requires less 3-point hitch capacity
- Requires less ballasting of the tractor front end
- Eliminates initial cost and service requirements for one complete set of standards and bottoms
Adjust front gauge wheels to limit plowing depth
The front gauge wheels can be adjusted to limit the plowing depth to 356 mm (14 in.). They come equipped with 6.70-15 tires.
Integral on-land hitch provides excellent maneuverability
The integral hitch gives unexcelled maneuverability in turns and when parking in tight areas:
- Category 3/3N Quik-Coupler compatible
- Tractor rockshaft lever controls the raising and lowering of the plow
- Maximum plowing depth to 356 mm (14 in.)
- Provides ample clearance between the tractor tires and the plow
|Option 2||Plastic moldboard|
|Option 1||Plowing depth